.Net Software Engineer – Junior
What Will You Be Working On
We are looking for Health Tech Software Engineers of all seniorities to join us on our long-term project!
We have been working on this solution for three years, and we have doubled our team to foster an uprising in the health system.
This client has been developing the SaaS platform for the needs of US behavioral health institutions for 20 years. The platform currently serves over 600 clinics and hospitals and is used by about 150,000 doctors for more than 2 million patients.
This application consists of 15 web applications, about 20 web APIs, and the same number of background services. The entire platform has been built exclusively on the Microsoft stack and is currently hosted on on-premise servers.
Our main goal is to restructure and modernize the entire platform with the transition to serverless architecture (AWS). Our engineers are working on the development of the solution and improving and maintaining existing ones.
Education & Experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience with C#/.NET development is a must
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- A University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- Fluent English, written and spoken (B2)
- Proficient understanding of GIT, TFS code version systems (branching strategies, conflict resolving)
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts and software development practices
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- AWS services (CloudFront, EC2, Lambda functions, SQS, SNS…)
- Angular 2+
- Azure DevOps
- Kendo web components
- VB.NET and VBScript