Lead Generation Specialist
What Will You Be Working On
A lead generation specialist is responsible for lead generation through multiple marketing channels to drive the acceleration of new buyers across an organization’s market.
As a Lead generation specialist, you will combine skills and knowledge in planning, executing, and measuring different techniques to generate top-of-the-funnel leads, such as creating an email marketing campaign, lead gen, and paid ads campaigns, to reach the marketing target number of leads generated.
You will have a chance to use your expertise to understand the differences in customer profiles and how certain features in a campaign might appeal to customers and draw them in. By doing good research and analysis, you will have a chance to provide us with reports that benefit our business.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or equivalent
- Highly proficient in English
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and understand the health tech ecosystem
- 2 years of experience in the Lead generation or similar roles, preferably in tech
- Experience in Analytics, Ad management, and Statistics
- Zoominfo, Lemlist, Pipedrive knowledge (nice to have)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Loves to work in a team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Defining and segmenting customers to determine appropriate outreach tactics
- Creating and updating content and marketing campaigns
- Manage B2B ad campaigns (Publish campaign and track progress on Linkedin, Google)
- Working across teams to ensure lead generation goals and targets are met
- Evaluating and maintaining marketing databases and software to ensure usability
- Assessing and selecting platforms for marketing campaigns, then implementing and measuring results
- Using marketing automation software (we use Zoominfo, Pipedrive, Lemlist)
- Measuring the effectiveness of lead generation efforts at each level of the funnel