iOS Software Engineer
What Will You Be Working On
We are hiring for our long-term project in the health tech domain. The mission of our client is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. It’s their mission. It’s a fact.
They have spent a decade turning talented teams and technology to the challenges in American healthcare.
With comprehensive and convenient care, from urgent care to primary care, specialty care to behavioral health, high-quality care, and expertise when you need it, they include every part of the health system to help you. With high-tech and high-touch experiences, whoever and wherever you are.
This is an opportunity to work in a team with people from Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Facebook in the fast-growing industry at the time. Suppose you are a game-changer, you believe that healthcare shouldn’t feel like a fight, maybe we have the same perspectives. Even if you have no domain experience, fear not, we provide courses and knowledge transfers in the onboarding period reserved for newcomers!
Education and Experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in native mobile software development
- Good English language skills (B2)
- Experience with SWIFT UI
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail