Android Software Engineer
What Will You Be Working On
We are hiring for two projects in the health tech domain, and both are our long-term projects!
Areas of focus of these projects are remote patient monitoring and a platform that supports processes in the field of behavioral health from urgent to primary care.
A well-coordinated team of experienced engineers is already working on both projects, and in the next period, we plan to work on further development and improvement of solutions.
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in one of the fast-growing industries at the time, whether you know Java or Kotlin development, do not hesitate to reach out and apply!
Education and Experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in native mobile software development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, and different versions of Android
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Hands-on mobile design and development experience on Android platform with Kotlin
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented