Outside Sales RepresentativePlease send resumes to and quote reference number VS011/11.
Vicert is currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative who will develop new client relationships and accounts for Vicert by selling services and solutions we provide. You will be the one to recognize, research, arrange and sell to the target accounts in the Health Insurance and Healthcare Payers industries who we will help attain their business objectives through improvements in their IT.
- Prospecting, presenting and closing opportunities in a highly competitive environment.
- Be able to prospect using multiple channels including networking, internet and cold calling, ability to qualify potential clients, make presentations to all levels of decision makers and aggressively close new business.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets.
- Be constantly on the lookout for new, profitable customers.
- 3-5 years' experience selling IT managed services. Experience selling outsourced project solutions would be a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Self-motivated to make a difference, find opportunity and close business.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Good presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results.
- Must be able to present the company and technology to groups.
- Successful track record of creating appointments and opportunities
Technical LeadPlease send resumes to and quote reference number VS012/11.
Vicert is currently seeking an on-site Technical Lead who will manage all aspects of client communications including requirements clarification, progress monitoring, status reporting, incident resolution and user assistance and support. As a Technical Lead, you will have overall on-shore responsibility with respect to all technical aspects of the delivery of Vicert services to the client. You will work and coordinate your activities with an offshore counterpart working from Vicert's offshore Development Centre in Europe.
- Be responsible for the relationships with key stakeholders across the client organization.
- Be the primary contact for all questions and issues with respect to all Vicert's solutions and services.
- Participate in user's functional requirement studies.
- Collaborate with the Vicert offshore and teams on other locations to provide continuous coverage on delivery of solutions and production incidents.
- Be available to respond to high priority production issues and insure achievement of contractual service levels.
- Manage client communication on status of issues, progress and risks.
- Create business value through the recommendation of changes, enhancements and upgrades to the application and related business processes.
- 3-5 years' experience managing delivery of services to clients.
- Experience in different aspects and phases of an engagement, like Requirement Gathering, Analysis of existing and future-state systems, Design, Testing and Implementation.
- Knowledge of version control tools like PVCS and SVN.
- Experience working on a live production system providing application support and enhancements.
- Experience with managing and mentoring technical staff in order to drive optimal performance and quality deliverables.
- Experience with managing project risks related to the delivery of support work, and managing project budgets related to that delivery.
- Ability to build and maintain end-user client relationships.
- Articulate, with good presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results.
- Must be willing to relocate to Bay Area.