Vicert creates Web Solutions for Providers, Members, Producers and Employers as secure web-based application environments that aggregate information and capabilities from a number of underlying systems and make those accessible to the various end users.
Vicert's solutions offer secure HIPAA-compliant transactions and paperless data exchange significantly improving information sharing between health insurance companies and their constituencies. In addition, the call volumes are reduced by providing efficient user self-service through the web or mobile portals and by driving adoption of web and mobile use in a secure environment.
Some of the challenges that our clients face in an effort to reduce costs, come to parity and move beyond their competitors include:
- Provide sufficient details through self-service to resolve at least 90% of the questions the user may have, prior to calling customer service.
- Present detailed up-to-date information about the patient's eligibility, benefits and the status of a claim.
- Allow site visitors to get detailed information on available insurance plans and to enroll online.
- Enable easy access to health related content, healthcare provider directories, drug databases and similar data repositories.
- Facilitate the paperless exchange of information through the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Comply with HIPAA regulations designed to protect the security and privacy of patient medical records.
- Provide adequate reporting to audit transactions and monitor usage.
Responding to these challenges, Vicert designs and implements solutions tailored to specific business requirements and technologies used by our clients.
- Enterprise portal architecture, implementation, integration and customization.
- Solution available for inquiries 24x7, 365 days a year.
- Single access point to the information aggregated from multiple data sources.
- Easy-to-use user interface built through the implementation, customization and integration of third party solutions.
- Personalization tools to profile, segment and data-manage users.
- Flexibility and scalability ensured by the development of reusable APIs exposing their functionalities via web services.